- Highest Performance Reductions technology
- Exceptionally High Color Absorption
- Great Chlorine, taste and Odor Removal
- Certified NSF/ANSI Standard 42 – NSF
- Certified NSF/ANSI Standard 42 – WQA
- Performance tested and verified by Independent laboratory testing
- Certified by ISO 9001
O.D. X Length
Nominal µm Rating
Chlorine Taste & Odor Reduction Capacity @ flow*
Initial @ Flow*
|SMC 2510-P5||2.5”X 10”||0.5||> 25,000 gallons@ 1.0 gpm||4.0 psid @ 1.0 gpm|
|SMC 2520-P5||2.5”X 20”||0.5||> 50,000 gallons@ 2.0 gpm||4.5 psid @ 2.0 gpm|
|SMC 4510-P5||4.5”X 10”||0.5||> 75,000 gallons@ 3.0 gpm||7 psid @ 3.0 gpm|
|SMC 4520-P5||4.5”X 20”||0.5||> 150,000 gallons@ 4.0 gpm||10 psid @ 4.0 gpm|
Noted: Based on Manufacturer’s Internal Testing
SCN makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, and expressly disclaims all warranties of every kind, concerning the product, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, except that this products should be capable of performance as described in this product’s data sheet. SCN’s obligation shall be limited solely to the refund of the purchase price or replacement of the product proven defective, in SCN’s sole discretion. Determination of suitability of this products for users and applications contemplated by Buyer shall be sole responsibility of Buyer. Use of this products constitutes Buyer’s acceptance of this Limited Liability.
- Notes :
- 1. Projected Chlorine taste and odor reduction capacity when tasted in accordance with NSF/ANSI42 protocol.
- 2. Nominal particulate rating is for >85% of a given size as determined from single - pass particle counting results.*
- Warnings :
- Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or the system. Filters are designed to fit most standard household and comercial or industrial hosings. Performance claims are based on independent lab results and manufacturer’s internal test data. Actual results obtained will vary with various combinations of organic contaminants, changes in pH or other conditions encountered in actual use. All information presented here is based on data believed to be reliable. It is offered for evaluation and verification, but is not to be considered a warranty of any kind. Flush new cartridges untill water runs clear prior to use.